HGH Therapy answers frequently asked questions.
Do you have an inquiry that is not listed below? Contact us at +1-800-319-9676 or send us a message online.
What are acceptable methods of raising HGH/IGF-1 levels?
What About Secretagogues Like Sermorelin or HGH Precursors?
Beyond real Injectable HGH, the only effective HGH releaser is Sermorelin Acetate. Sermorelin Injections can help stimulate your pituitary to release more growth hormone. Unfortunately, HGH pills and HGH sprays are not effective as Growth Hormone Deficiency treatments. There are many companies that promote various pills, elixirs, sprays, or creams that are claimed to contain useful amounts of HGH; they claim that these products are actually taken up by the body through topical, oral, sublingual or nasal administration. One should be skeptical of such claims, as none of the published benefits of injected HGH have been objectively measured with oral tablets, capsules, HGH pills or HGH sprays.
It is important to understand that HGH is a very large polypeptide hormone–191 amino acids in exact sequence, maintained in a required three-dimensional shape. The only sources of safe and accurately assembled HGH are those that use recombinant DNA technology that requires elaborate, precise, and monitored methods. HGH, from any other source, even from other animals, simply does not work in humans. Similar animal molecules have been shown to be species-specific and unable to mimic the effect of the human molecule; and there is absolutely no naturally occurring plant source of HGH.
HGH Pills and Sprays vs Real Human Growth Hormone Injections
The Truth About Anti-Aging Products, HGH Supplements and Injectable HGH
HGH injections or somatropin is the only effective method of clinically increasing deficient hormone levels. Patients can age better and with authentic HGH treatment look and feel years younger. Healthy aging is possible with real growth hormone replacement provided under a licensed doctor’s supervision. HGH sold online as anti-aging pills, sprays, liquids, creams and other supplements do not contain real HGH and can be purchased from many websites without a doctor’s prescription. To buy real HGH injections, you must have a prescription from your doctor. If you decide to buy HGH pills instead of real somatropin shots, you should get the facts and know the truth about what the pill companies are putting in their “HGH supplements”. Once you realize what you are actually buying is not prescription HGH, you can proceed to determine if you want to take real human growth hormones safely and legally or not.
Real HGH and How to Get It
Real HGH is prescribed, the vial will state that it is rDNA Somatropin for injection, which is FDA-approved Recombinant Human Growth Hormone, rHGH, GH, Growth Hormone, Somatropin or Somatotropin. The genuine growth hormone injector pens and cartridges will be manufactured by Pfizer, Sandoz, EMD Merck Bio-Identical HGH, Teva, Genentech, Novo Nordisk or Eli Lilly. Avoid any so-called natural HGH pills, sprays or supplements that claim to contain real HGH or Somatotropin when they obviously do not or cannot be verified. Buy HGH only from a licensed medical center and US-based pharmacy. We are the leading HGH supplier in the United States, call our hormone center to get genuine GH and prescribing information.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) licenses and oversees companies that manufacture HGH. They must register and verify their methods and product regarding uniformity of quality, bioavailability, safety, and demonstrated effectiveness. This large protein molecule is unable to penetrate intact membranes to any significant degree, making any spray or oral use of HGH almost completely a waste. The technology to make HGH is patented by large pharmaceutical companies and is restricted by law to their use. It is an expensive manufacturing process, making waste prohibitively expensive. HGH may only be administered via injection by prescription under the supervision of a licensed physician through a licensed clinic or pharmacy.
Given the above requirements, there are several concerns that arise regarding the claims made by non-FDA approved companies that offer HGH products in oral pill or spray forms.
Other HGH Facts
HGH increases during sleep. This is a fact, most of your natural production occurs in pulses during the night so getting a good night’s rest will help you increase your GH levels.
Intense exercise increases GH levels. Yes, this is a fact; you can increase your GH levels by engaging in intense exercise but it must be strenuous and not light exercise to get the boost in natural hormone levels.
Amino Acids naturally increase HGH levels. Yes, this is another fact – amino acids like arginine, glutamine and lysine can help boost HGH levels and many HGH pills and online supplement companies sell these HGH anti-aging products as if they were real prescription growth hormone promising the same results. Amino acids are also in many of the HGH weight loss and HGH body building preparations sold on the internet. None of these have authentic HGH in them and you should always be careful before taking a supplement if you are unsure as to its ingredients and how they might impact your health. Always get the facts before taking any product that promises to be HGH. Where can you buy HGH? Learn more about buying real HGH online – Buying Real HGH Online. Read more about real GH therapy in the next section.
HGH Treatment: Is it Right for Me?
Natural Hormone Replacement with Somatropin may be right for you.
Growth Hormone Therapy: Is it right for you? Natural hormone replacement therapy uses healthier medications containing male and female hormones to replace the ones the body no longer makes after menopause or in men, Andropause. Hormones help treat men with low symptoms and erectile dysfunction, and women with hot flashes and other menopause symptoms. HGH Therapy also alleviates the symptoms of hormone deficiency such as low libido, excess weight gain, mood swings, insomnia, and depression. Medically prescribed HRT, hormone replacement therapy or hormonal therapy is the use of prescription hormones in medical treatment. Hormones like thyroid, HGH or the Human Growth Hormone, Insulin, Testosterone, Estrogen and Progesterone are used for treatment.
Bio-Identical Growth Hormone
How do HGH Injections work?
Normal HGH Levels
Men and Women have typical levels of HGH depending upon weight and age.
Blood levels of natural growth hormone are typically measured as ng/ml or Nanograms/Milliliter.
Men and women over the age of 30 normally have 115-495 ng/ml;
Men and women over the age of 40 normally have 90-360 ng/ml;
Men and women over the age of 50 normally have 70-290 ng/ml;
HGH Study Results. The before and after results of HGH treatment have been extensively studied. Well-documented HGH studies demonstrate that growth hormone replacement with somatropin can benefit men and women over the age of 60 with very low hormone levels. The mean plasma IGF-I level rose into the youthful range of 500 to 1500 U per liter during treatment… The administration of human growth hormone for six months was accompanied by an 8.8 percent increase in lean body mass, a 14.4 percent decrease in adipose-tissue mass, and a 1.6 percent increase in average lumbar vertebral bone density… Skin thickness increased 7.1 percent… Read more about Effects of human growth hormone in men over 60 years old – HGH Effect in Men Over 60.
HGH Therapy Cost
HGH with Testosterone
Using Growth Hormone Therapy with Testosterone Therapy
Testosterone is a complementary hormone treatment to human growth hormone and both can enhance the results and positive effects of each other. You can read more about how to get a testosterone prescription online in the how to get a testosterone prescription online Get a medical consultation from one of our leading endocrine specialists nationwide.
How do I know if I need HGH?
HGH Deficiency Symptoms
- Do you feel tired and stressed?
- Do you struggle to finish tasks?
- Do you often feel sleepy or exhausted during the day?
- Do you feel lonely or withdrawn?
- Do you lack confidence or feel shy?
- Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Are you not interested in sex? Is your libido lower than normal?
- Are you having a hard time remembering things or focusing?
- Do you get easily irritated, anxious or have mood swings?
- Have you gained weight suddenly, especially around the belly?
If you answered yes to 5 or more of the above, you should consult an HRT Specialist.
What are the steps in the treatment of HGH Replacement Therapy?
- HGH CONSULTATIONS – Baseline consultations are available 5 days a week between 9 a.m. to 9 p.m EST, There is no cost or obligation to speak with a hormone specialist. Weekend appointments are available ‘by appointment only’.With over 20,000 patients served, we can offer you the best HGH Therapy costs and service. Our physicians are Mayo Clinic® and Cleveland Clinic® trained. For more HGH Treatment info and pricing, fill out the Quick Info Form.
- LAB DIAGNOSTICS – Laboratory work is done through a National Laboratory Association dedicated to providing age management care services. To do so, they test over 150+ individual biomarkers in blood test. Results of the baseline consult and hormone tests are to measure oxidative stress (the damage caused by free radicals); hormonal balance (a factor in many of the symptoms of aging); cardiovascular risk (including the types and amounts of cholesterol in your blood), cancer risk, liver function, renal function, and a trace metal analysis.
The diagnostic laboratory report uses “optimal ranges” that have been developed by physicians and scientists at leading laboratories based on a thorough review of scientific literature. These provide a comparison that shows where patients stand in relation to “healthy” values rather than normal or average values. In addition, the laboratory reports present the information in a color-coded, easy-to-understand format, rather than just providing numbers.
- PHYSICAL EXAM – Our national network facilitates a local physician to conduct your physical examination at your home or at a local medical office:
- Physician conducts your physical examination and prepares your “Medical Exam Report” which is to be faxed to an Optimal Health MD Facility for evaluation by an HGH physician;
- You complete and sign a patient authorization agreement that you received at the time of consultation, entitled “Primary Care Physician’s Physical Examination Acknowledgement”.
- Please fax this form to your local Optimal Health MD Network Facility at the number provided by your health advisor. This form confirms that the examining physician’s consent to an ongoing relationship with you; agrees to supervise the age management treatment, including the medication prescribed by your assigned physician with whom the examining physician consents to consult and follow up treatment.
- HGH PRESCRIPTION and HORMONE MEDICATIONS – With your growth hormone prescription, your HGH injections can be delivered directly to your home or office by overnight delivery. We offer only the best prescription HGH injections including the new HGH injection pen systems from manufacturers such as Sandoz Omnitrope, Novo Nordisk Norditropin, Genentech Nutropin, Bio-Identical HGH Somatropin, Pfizer Genotropin, Teva Tevtropin, Eli Lilly Humatrope.
Learn more about the types of injectable Growth Hormone available for sale. Our hormone treatment physicians are available to discuss HGH Therapy costs, explain how to get an HGH prescription, the potential benefits and uses, any risks and side effects of Human Growth Hormone.
What is Sermorelin?
stimulates the production of Growth Hormone (GH). Sermorelin is also known as GRF 1-29, which is
thought to be the shortest fully functional fragment of GHRH. Sermorelin works like a jumper cable to
start the production of Growth Hormone (GH) by the pituitary gland.
What are the benefits of Sermorelin?
What are the side effects of Sermorelin?
and medical supervision:
- injection site reactions (such as redness, pain, inflammation)
- headache or dizziness
- flushing or hives
- difficulty swallowing or changes in taste
- Hyperactivity or sleepiness
- nausea or vomiting
- pale skin
- chest tightening.